Bella Dura Fabrics are inherently stain resistant and stand up to the constant spills, drips, and splatters of commercial and outdoor environments. In most cases, once the mess is wiped up, a simple solution of mild soap and water is all you need. For the extra tough stains, a solution of bleach and water will do the trick.
1. Remove any debris on fabric.
2. Make a cleaning solution of 1 part mild detergent to 10 parts water and apply on stained area.
3. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove soapy residue.
4. Blot clean with dry cloth to remove excess moisture.
5. Allow to completely air dry.
6. Repeat as necessary until stain is gone.
In some cases if the stain is stubborn, use a toothbrush or upholstery cleaning brush-never use a stiff bristled or wire brush as they will damage the fabric. A solution of bleach and water can be used without fear of color loss or fabric strength. Refer to Cleaning Chart for further instructions.